When will I need an insurance certificate?

Insurance Certificates are issued for bonded Sectional Title units. The mortgagee, being the lending bank will request an insurance certificate before registering a bond over a new property. The certificate serves as confirmation of insurance for a specific unit, at a specified value and notes the bondholder’s interests in the specific unit.

As soon as CIA receives and processes this request, our system will generate documentation including an invoice for the cost of the certificate which will be sent to the email above. As soon as the proof of payment is received, an insurance certificate will be sent to yourselves as instructed above

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.